Whether a restaurant, a hotel, a cafeteria or an institution, there are different aspects to consider before planning a kitchen space, choosing equipment and commercial grade flooring. Many people are involved in project building walk-in cool room, refrigeration equipment and installing proper walls and floors. Thanks to Eco Grip Floors, that creates fully suitable vinyl flooring for a cold rooms, taking into account industry constraints and norms.
A recent study released by the Restaurant Insurance Corp. (RIC), revealed that slips, trips, and falls are the most prevalent and costly claims suffered by full-service restaurants.
EcoGrip Commercial Flooring Helps Reduce Slips and Falls in Walk-In Coolers and Freezers
EcoGrip has a patented manufacturing process which delivers a complete kitchen flooring system that:
- Reduces losses from dropped dishes. They don’t break.
- Resists animal fats, stains, grease, and chemicals.
- Is comfortable to walk on.
- Reduces employee leg fatigue.
- Helps improve employee productivity.
- Provides water and flame protection.
- Is impact and puncture-resistant.
- Withstands extreme weight loads.
- Is manufactured from 100% remnant industrial vinyl.
- Retards bacteria growth.
- Is certified by the National Floor Safety Institute.
- Exceeds ADA and OSHA recommendations.
- EcoGrip contains no unsightly grout lines to maintain.
EcoGrip Flooring is Good for:
- Walk-in coolers and Freezers Floors
- Food prep areas
- Commercial Kitchens
- Restaurant Bars and Kitchens
- Dry storage
- Meat cutting rooms